In connection with your transaction, we may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
We may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, date of birth, etc This personal information is collected and used by our staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
Our website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, the industry-standard security protocol used to communicate with browsers) to transmit personal information. Data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal and payment information is secure. Industry-standard data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on our servers. SSL-capable browsers typically have a symbol on the browser window to indicate when they are in a secure mode. In addition, the URL will begin with "https:" for all browsers.
Village Motors of Conover does not sell, rent or disclose e-mail addresses to other organization
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION FEE DISCLOSURE
We may collect from you an amount not to exceed the actual cost of any fees charged by non-affiliate third party for the following transactions:
(1) Online debit card payments to your account
(2) In-person debit card payment to your account.
(3) Automated clearinghouse (ACH) transaction payments to your account.
(4) Disbursement of loan proceeds via automated clearinghouse (ACH) transactions.
(5) Disbursement of loan proceeds via prepaid debit cards or store value cards.
(6) Disbursement of loan proceeds via electronic payments to your account at a financial institution or financial services company.
We will always provide a way for you to make a payment or to received your loan proceeds that does not involve you paying third party fees associated with the transaction.